Friday, March 16, 2012

Do you hear that...

...that sound?  It's crickets chirping. And it's going to be just about the only thing going on this week and next on this blog. Why? Because The Nature Geek is going on vacation! w00t! I've been packing and working like mad this week, hence the absence of a blog yesterday. And next week, I'll be camping in Joshua Tree National Park in California, hence no blog then. 


But I promise I'll bring back souvenirs for all of you in the form of awesome pictures, ok? Maybe I'll even throw in some video clips too, if you promise to be good for the sitter.


And if you're wondering just what a Joshua tree is, they are these guys:
These trees just scream "No touchie!"

They should be in bloom too while I'm there. And if I'm in luck, more of the desert will be as well. A true desert ecosystem is one that I've been wanting to visit for a long time, and so I can't wait to get my geeky eyes and hands on some new flora and fauna. I don't think I'll be hugging those Joshua trees anytime soon though.

Oh, and one more thing before I go: if you're really good and want to help with my research project, you'll get the VIP chance to see a video blog on Joshua Tree National Park! *wink wink nudge nudge* Otherwise you'll have to wait a year until it's released to the general public.

So you guys be good, eat all your geeky vegetables, and I'll see you in two weeks! Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment