Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Return of the Geek

I'm baaaaa-aaaaaack!



Man it feels good to be back! "What have you been doing for the past year and a half that you could not enrich my life with your witty, yet educational bloggings?" you ask? Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up:



You just watched the outtakes from a series of short videos I created as part of a study for my graduate degree in Environmental Education and Interpretation. Videos that I can now share with all of you!

The middle of winter may not strike all of us as a perfect time for a nature hike, but now is an ideal time to get out and look for animal signs. And if you are fortunate enough to live in an area with snow on the ground right now, the signs are even more abundant! What kinds of stories might be revealed? Find out by watching this week's video!



Be sure to follow my trail right back here next Wednesday. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment